One of the greatest pleasures is sharing family time and what better way to do that than by making cupcakes. Here we bring you the recipe to make them at home with your family.
-135 grams of sugar
-140 grams of wheat flour
-1 tablespoon of vanilla
-65 grams of butter
-100 milliliters of Milk
-½ tablespoon of baking powder
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C
2. Organizing the cupcake molds
3. Place the butter and sugar in a container
4. Add the eggs, flour and baking powder
5. Add the mixture to the moulds and bake for 20 minutes
-3 egg whites
-200 grams of sugar
-80 grams of water
1. Mix the ingredients until a consistent mixture is left.
2. Add cooking coloring if desired
3. Decorate each cupcake to taste
Enjoy this delicious recipe and share it with your friends!